Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Dear Mom
 
I must say that I like crazy weeks for you because that means I get to read more. SO I have some crazy news: I'm being transferred.
 
A training period last 12 weeks (2 transfers) but it's only been six weeks and I'm already being transferred before I even know spanish. there are pro's and cons to this. Cons: All the investigators that I found, taught, got close to so far are now not my investigators. I'm not yet fully trained and now i'm getting moved?! SO they're moving me to Tallahassee 1. I don't know exactly where that is. Pros: more opportunities to speak spanish, I'm going to be in another threesome. Elders Su'a-Filo and Elder Swartz are my new companions. It's Elder Su'a-Filo's last transfer before he goes home so in another 6 weeks, it will only be me and Swartz in Tally. So in my opinion, I'm more excited than disappointed. one more Pro, I'll be away from Elder Kennington, an elder in my district that likes to pick on me for some reason.
 
Man!
 
Well because today is P-day and we are headed into Fort Walton to check out some flea markets and army surplus stores! At this Flea market they have a Ukulele for $40! so instead of sending me My uku for 30 dollars, I'm thinking i'll just buy this one for 40. I took a look at it before, and it's just like the one at home except rather than a concert, it's a suprano making it smaller. so it will be easier to travel with me and everything! so I'm hoping you didin't send my uke... you haven't said anything, so i'm assuming you didn't. we'll see.
 
Oh man!! I wanna tell you about my song for Christmas, But then again I don't wanna spoil it!!!! i'll give you a hint, it's in latin :) I love christmas songs that are so classical it's written in a dead language. after all, it's not the lyrics i'm focusing on as much as the music itself meaning that the music is amazing. I hope that appeases you. you probably don't care what I'm sing as much as the fact that I'll be sending a video home of me singing anyway. :) i'm still excited.
 
Well that's it for now. as you could imagine, next week will be HUGE news as I describe my new area and new companions.
 
Love you, Mom
 
E. Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment