Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

Dear Mom,

I'm very glad that you didn't drive over to spank Elder Kennington. Although he deserves it, that would backfire in so many ways.  yeah E. Kennington is a jerk!  But I was able to blow off steam on Elder Wood and Elder Warburton before I left because they thought he was freaking annoying for the same reasons.  But, I'm out of there now and am enjoying the capitol of Florida. I'm smack-dabb in the HQ of the mission here.  The Mission Pres lives 10 minutes from my house where before he lived 4 hours from my last apartment.  Packages sent to the office can be achieved by driving there.  But still send it to my address: 1303 Ocala Rd.
NOOOOOOOO!!  My Pit Bike :(.  That's sad-but oh well.  I'll just buy a new one.  How much did you get for it?

I like how you say you have "righteous pride' about me. I just think that's funny.  The pride or stiffneckedness you could have by flaunting my name in a testimony or something.  But I know you mention my name with a mother's pride not a worldly pride.

Yeah it's cold here in the winter.  Holy Cow. It gets to 40 degrees in the day but the humidity makes it worse!  Since there's water in the air, it's like doing the Polar Bear Swim whenever you walk outside.  Sometimes when it's windy I can feel the mist of humidity against my face. It's
 gonna be the exact opposite in the summer though.  Humidity just amplifies every extreme!

I'm getting fed too much by english speaking members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back in Freeport I was losing weight like my plan.  But now I have a lunch appointment and a dinner appointment EVERY DAY!  I'm gaining weight.  It's the worst because I can choose not to eat but I would offend the members.  I now know how this mission makes you fat.  I drive everywhere and eat like nuts. I might resort to all veggies except for 1 piece of chicken every day.  That's what Elder Wood did and as you know, he lost 60 lbs in 2 months.  I won't go that extreme but I want girls to be attracted to me in two years, so I have to not blow up.  Until then I will totally give myself up to the Lord and bring people to him, that's my goal.

So there ya go!  That's pretty much what you wanted to hear right, that your boy has plenty to eat? :)  Well I hope you're happy that I'm coming home as a whale.

Love ya Mom!  Thanks for everything you do to keep me out here!  I'm working hard for you!

Love,

Elder AJ

1 comment: